* 2007 RURAL HEALTH RESOLUTIONS
* 2007 AzRHA ELECTS NEW OFFICERS AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* 2007 ARIZONA RURAL HEALTH ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS
* Arizona Rural Health Conference Sparks Newspaper Interest In Telemedicine
* Help Us – Arizona is NOT FOR SALE!
* Check out what’s happening in Congress with our action alerts!
The Arizona Rural Health Association, Inc. Advocates on behalf of the health needs of rural Arizonans at national, state and local levels. Its multidisciplinary membership provides a respected and highly effective group of rural health practitioners and rural community residents. For example, the AzRHA, Inc. has actively and successfully advocated with the state legislature for funding for tele-medicine and mobile clinics in all fifteen counties of the state.
AzRHA’s mission is to work for the preservation and enhancement of rural health in the state of Arizona.
|Challenges in rural health care, as well as opportunities to meet those challenges, are increasing dramatically. Health care professionals must begin now to prepare themselves for the new innovations that will affect the state’s primary care agenda, welfare policies, elder care, health care for Native Americans, telecommunications and telemedicine, and a host of other issues.|